Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

his name is ?????

      His name is tetot . hahah you don't have to know who is him .  but the one thing you have to know from him , he is the most cute people that i have ever see . i met him 5 months ago on my course place . the first time i saw him , his face like a detective conan . hahha :D but some of my friends told me that he is not like conan . and they mock me if i'm blind because of my looking . but i don't care about it . and day by day , week by week , and  month by month i feel something that different to him . yes fall in love . and i dont know maybe because of my mouth , he knows my feeling . oooh how shame am i .
      about the feeling to me , huh i don't want to know because i have know the answer "NO" so is better if he don't tell the feeling . why i said no , because i saw on his fb account that his relationship status is complicated with a girl . is that will break up or will be a couple ??? i dont know . only him and god know it . 
      huh actually i won't write this because i know it will be the risk . but i don't know where i want share my story . maybe i should share in here . i hope he dosn't know . amiin . actually some of my friends told me to forget him because i'm with him very different include in age . yeaah our age is different very far . but i won't do it . maybe i'm egoism . but this is the truth that i can't forget him . and about his relationship , eventhough he has a girl that's ok . loving him is not mean to have him . and i think his girl so lucky have a boy like him . hmm what a happy couple . and for the boy do not care about my feeling . just keep continue your carrier . and i hope you reach your dream to continue your study on java . and also i wanna say sorry , because of me you become shame in front of your friends and my friends . again sorry sorry sorry . and i hope you are happy with your girl , and for the girl do not hurt him .  okaaay . hmm i think that's all . i hope he doesn't know about this story . amiin .

4 komentar:

  1. i think as soon as possible, he will know your feeling. cause he's follow your blog. haha

    BalasHapus
  2. yaaa he have know my feeling but the bad he has a girl . poor me -__-"

    BalasHapus
  3. no but my friends are talcative -___-""" . yo wes mau diapa lagi . tanggung malu saya hahahha

    BalasHapus